Pavlo Tichini Ave. 10
This privacy statement discloses the practices for the website justo.com.ua (the "Site") to protect privacy.
From herein, the "Service" is defined as Justo service owned and operated by the company Justo LLC (the "Company").
1.1. By entering your data into the Site, you agree to processing of your personal data.
1.2. In order to improve the quality of the Service and security of storage of your data, the Company informs you about which information is collected and how the Company uses it on the Site.
The list of your personal data that may be collected, stored and used when working with the Site includes: your last name, first name and patronymic, address, telephone number, email address or other contact information.
1.3. Personal data entered by you into the Site may only be used for the following purposes:
- providing information and services requested by you;
- security and fraud prevention;
- effective customer service;
- personalization of the use of the Site;
- informing you about special offers and other information that, to the Company’s opinion, may be of interest to you (only with your permission);
- inviting you to take part in surveys and leave your comments (only with your permission);
- informing and notifying you about the use of the Site;
- better understanding of your needs and interests;
- improving the content, functionality and usability of the Site;
- improvement of the Company's goods and services;
- improvement of marketing and advertising activities of the Company;
1.4. Your consent to the processing of personal data is valid for an indefinite period. The retention period of your personal data is not limited. Your personal data is processed for a period not longer than necessary in accordance with its lawful purpose and the purposes set out in this Policy.
2.1. To protect your personal data, the Company has taken all necessary measures against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction using appropriate technical and organizational tools.
2.2. This Policy does not apply to websites that are accessed through hyperlinks posted on the Site.
2.4. Personal data may be transferred to third parties only in the following cases:
- your unambiguous consent to such transfer;
- the need for the formation and implementation of legal procedures (claims, lawsuits, lawsuits, etc.);
- upon substantiated requests of state bodies that have the right to request and receive such data and information.
3.1. You have the right to request the Company to provide you with additional information on how the Company uses and processes your personal data, namely:
- Copies of all raw user data
- additional information about the data source
- additional information about data recipients
- information on the purpose of data collection
- information about the countries where the data is stored
- information on the retention period of personal data
3.2. You have the right to request the correction of any incorrect personal information about you.
3.3. You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data.
3.4. You have the right to restrict and object to the processing of your personal data.
3.5. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time.
3.6. To use any of these rights, you must contact the Company by sending an application to the following email address: email@example.com.
YOUR CONTACT DETAILS:
WE WILL CONTACT YOU
AS SOON AS POSSIBLE